Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey. This is my first. (A Revelation)


As As my first blog entry, let me introduce myself and the life that I have been living in the past 21 years before I celebrate my 22nd birthday.

It was hard growing up without knowing the real parents that brought me into this world. Yes, I am adopted but I do not regret being one. My foster parents loved me more than just being adopted. They made me feel that I am their real child. Many years have passed and struggles have made their way in molding my personality and character.I rebelled for some reasons yet, I surpassed all the challenges. And I am still here, waiting that someday, I would get to see them. Hopefully, not in heaven.

So as I made this post, I am quietly wishing that they are online and they use technology in wherever they are right now. I am hoping that they read my post and see me (or recognize me, in that matter) and I hope that they would find a way to reach me.

These are just wishes but I am holding on with them.

(The picture here was my baby picture. Hope they'll recognize their daughter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment