Monday, October 18, 2010

You're Still Be The Only One


I love how you touch me. The way you give me that look when I did something wrong. You are my confidante. You keep me sane while I struggle in insanity of the world that I am living in.

You prepare to crack those oh-so-corny jokes yet you never fail to make me smile and even laugh hard.

I may always get irritated with you and your computer games, I still love you for whatever you are. Whatever you do, whatever your personality is-- I LOVE YOU.

I may not be that hundred percent sure that we'll stay together for the rest of our lives, but the fact that I have you with me today, I'll be more than thankful and hopeful for the next big things that will happen in the near future.

You may not stay the same-- in a few years, you'll have your aging look and I will have wrinkles all over my face, I'll still stay in love with you no matter what.

Thank you for accepting all my flaws. Thank you for making me your one and only "Goddess" :) I may have those unpredictable mood swings, but you are still there to help me out when I need you most.

I'll forever treasure the great times that we have shared for the past years that we have known each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment