Thursday, October 21, 2010

Acceptance


(Words in italics was said by HIM. And bolded words are said by HER)

I was looking at him from head to toe. I want to know the answer. Yet..

“You are crazy. How could I do that to you? Are you that paranoid to give me that stern look? I didn’t do anything. “

I cried hard last night. I was not able to contact him. You know what? He is a complete asshole.

I knew she saw me last night. I feel bad about it that I canceled whatever I had to do that day and just go straight home. I hate seeing you hurt.

I will ignore him. I must.

“Sorry but I have to go. I'll be late for work.”

“Hey! Carrie, hey! What’s up with the look?” *You look beautiful today.*

“Nothing, I just want to feel beautiful today” *Even though I am hurting*

I want to say sorry. But I can’t. I don’t think I have to.

“Well, Ok. See you later then?”

“Sure.”

I don’t know how to make him realize that I don’t like him lying when it comes to him playing computer games with other guys. It’s ok with me and I totally understand that he needs time with his so-called friends. But please, I don’t want you lying about it.

Later that afternoon…

I need to say sorry to her. I know she felt bad about it. I lied to her.

“I’m sorry. I know I’m a total jerk and lied to you but I’m very sorry. Please forgive me.”

I love him and I want to tell him how I felt about what he did.

“It’s ok, Dino. I just felt bad because you lied to me. I was hoping that it won’t happen again, ok?”

I hugged her so tight. I don’t want see her sad or whatsoever. I just want to feel that she’s happy with me.

I felt loved. I know he won’t be doing that again. I accepted him for who he is and I am quite sure that he’ll do his best to protect me from any hurt.

I loved her for who she is. Not because she’s the most beautiful woman that I have meet, but because the mere fact that I’m ok with her, I fell more deeply in love.

I love him because he is what he is. No pretensions. I like him for making me feel that I made the right choice of marrying him.

I made the right choice of proposing marriage to her. I am lucky to have her around.

Acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment