Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Life's Best


Nowadays, people do not have the luxury to say "Thank You" to those who have touched one's life and made a big mark in one's heart. This month, I have decided to make simple write ups about those people who have been a part of the life that I am living in right now.

First stop: Mr. Christian Paul M. Justiniano- The stranger who helped me in many ways.

4 years and still counting... We started out as stranger and then friends, and then as my *clears throat* special someone. ☺

We are of total opposites: He majors in Math, I love to write. He love online games, I hate them the most. He likes sweets, I prefer sour and salty. We complement each other, as other friends would tell me.

We had a long distance relationship for the past years and it was very difficult for us. The only communication that we had was through SMS and from time to time, phone calls. We go out on weekends yet time flies amazingly fast when I am with him.

He is there when I needed a friend and a brother. Though physically, he is not one of those macho guys, but I still am considering him as my HERO. He helped me developed more confidence. Paul is just one of the people who made a difference in my life- the people who loved me without any pretentions and led me to a straightened path of love and hope.

He keeps on encouraging me when I have no one else left. He comforted me during the times that I needed one. He is always there to tell me that everything will going to be okay. He made me mature enough to handle failures and rejoices with me during my success.

Over the years that we have been together, the bond that we have became closer. Time may pass but remember that I will always cherish all the days that I’ll be with you. Thank you and I love you.

*I got the picture from Paul's Facebook account, taken and tagged by Ms. Donna Kiritharan

No comments:

Post a Comment