Saturday, November 13, 2010

And I had the WORST WEEK EVER!

All things were screwed up. From home to work. I never felt I made something perfect or something even close to that. I swear. I will never get that same disappointment and failures this coming week.

Monday- I was almost late for work because of the Philippines' all-so-famous TRAFFIC JAM! At work, I wasn't able to finish a decent article. I need to revise a lot of article.

Tuesday- I was raining hard. So I think that will sum it all up.

Wednesday- I was so depressed about something very personal.

Thursday- THE HELL DAY! I don't have enough money for the day. The money that I was waiting for was delayed due to some I-don't-know-what-happened. At work, a client became very upset about something and nagged around to the point that it came into my nerves and I didn't have time to finish working on his stupid article.

Friday- Quite okay, but still not that good.

Saturday- I was all screwed up with emails from protesting bloggers because of the stupid sample packs that they have received from the company that I am representing. And another event made me feel so upset.

Oh please. I had enough for the week. Can next week be something that I can look forward to? I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment