Monday, November 22, 2010

Urge to Write and Travel

I suddenly felt weird after watching "Eat. Pray. Love." I want to travel and write about it. Actually it was my original dream. I wanted to a write about places and the good things we can see in them. I want to be a lifestyle writer.



But I don't regret being just a plain writer. Hey! I still get a living out of the things that I have learned in school. I still have my own style. I still write.

I want to travel and write at the same time. Next year, I will start that dream. I will try to visit places I haven't been since the day I was born. I will travel all over the Philippines and write about the good things that I see in every place. I will conquer every island and write about them.



Wish I have enough funds for this dream but who knows, I will become of the best travel writers in the Philippines. Or if it's not too much, one of the best in the whole world. Haha.

Too much of my dreams. Now I need to pursue them! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment