Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Life's Best [Part3]

Thinking of the best people in my life made me realize that I have been overlooking about my family. They are in fact one of the bestest (if there is such a word) people in my life. They helped me in many ways and they never gave up on me.

Through out my 22 years of existence on earth, They were the one who never left me alone. They gave me courage and hope when I have none. They make me smile though a lot of times, they annoy me. Haha.



They are my saving grace. They love me for who I am and accepted me with all my flaws. They are my best buds.



My parents are the best providers. They never fail to give us our allowances. Hahaha. But I do love them both. ☺

My sisters and brothers are my friends when we are in the mood for it. Oftentimes, we have our differences and arguments, we still managed to give each other a chance to change.



My family made my life anew. They give meaning to it and they are the reason why I am working hard. To help them in everyway I can.



I love you guys. You are all simply the best! ☺ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment