Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life's Experiences

Things just doesn't come our way. That is why we need to learn how to deal with them to avoid having unwanted outcomes that will lead you to your own downfall. Every mistakes are lessons learned and every wasted time is a wasted memory.

A simple tap on the shoulder for a job well done. A simple smile from strangers you see while walking your way to your office. Those simple "Good Morning" greetings from guards along the hallway of your building. The simple talks of life. The simple unexpected gestures of appreciation. The simple you. The simple us. This is what life stands for.

The series of events that we experience of our lives makes us have the best experience and they are the ones that makes who we are right now. It leads to a conclusion that we always have to experience things before we get the knowledge that we need to have.



Sometimes people have their own understanding of learning through experiences. This makes it very difficult to focus and very hard to understand. We are unable to maintain a standard thinking on a single matter due because we are pressured to learn something from what everything that we experience.

Moreover, a lot of people tend to cling their selves into the notion that everything can be learned through having experiences-- which is most of the time, becoming their reason of doing things in anyway they could. This is a wrong notion. People might get hurt when they try things without thinking before doing them. It happened to me and I regretted them.

I read a lot. I travel most of the time and I, in a bit, have experienced a lot. I have learned through all the mistakes that I have experienced and I am satisfied with what I came to be. In the past years of my life, I have been wanting things that are very impossible for me to achieve. Things that are actually not coming my way most of the time but I don't think that's an enough reason to bewildered. It it can be my starting point of another exciting surprises.

Experience is great. It helps us mold ourselves into something better. But sometimes, due to not-so-good experiences, we become worst. The learning part is that, on whatever experience that you had, it is a good deal to make things right by becoming right. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment