Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Life's Best [Part 2]

Friends are one of the treasures that we have.When we have friends,we are considered as one of the richest people in the world.

I have plenty of them. Not much but they are the treasured people that I can have for the rest of my life.

Dianne A. Claveria- my ultimate bestfriend.

We have known each other for the past 13 years? or 14. I'm not that sure but I am pretty sure that we've been through a lot. Since 4th grade up until now, we are still inseparable. We had lots of memories. We were together at almost all the time.

Not when we entered high school. We went to different schools. We didn't have enough time to catch up with each other due to conflicting schedules that we had. Nonetheless, we still communicate when we have time. I often go to their house during weekends and the same with her. We were still able to make a connection even though we are far apart from each other.

I was there when she had her first boyfriend. I witnessed how much she cried over her first break-up. She was also the first to know about me having my first boyfriend and also saw me grieve over my first break up. She consoled me and made me realize that I still have her.

Now that we have our own careers as professionals, with future plans, we still are sticking to each other no matter what.

I am thankful for having her in my life. She made my roller coaster life a smooth one. Being far is not an excuse. When someone is stuck in your heart, you will never put him/her out of it. We are like sister-only with different parents.

I love you besh.

No comments:

Post a Comment