Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Believe What I Say About Guys



I have been in a relationship for the past 4 years, 2 months and 16 days. Before committing ourselves into a deeper relationship of girlfriend-boyfriend, we dated for approximately 20 days. We did not have any formal courtship but we lasted for this long.

During my childhood days, I am surrounded by boys. They are my playmates and my hero. I have learned so many things about guys because of them. They taught me how to defend myself when someone's mocking me. They protect me from my haters and they love me just like their little sister.

So I can say that I am an EXPERT when it comes to guys. I am one of those lucky people who knows what to do with them.

I am a critic when it comes to men. I can easily smell when they are just playing games and when they are serious enough to make commitments. I know when they are serious enough to hold on to what they have started out with you.

Sometimes, men do not know how to take good care of good women. They are the playboys. They just want to play around and take advantage of a woman's weakness. Chances are, when your that kind of woman who is not strong enough, you'd be dumped away, feeling used over and over again. They are annoying creatures.



Some men are too obnoxious and confident. I have this one friend who is boastful about his looks. He is a short guy. But he's dating hot girls- sexy and gorgeous looking girls. He hadn't have any serious relationship because he is too annoying. He just want to play games with girls. Until now, he ask for my advice on how to court girls. The hell with you!

Sometimes, guys feel too good about their selves. They think that every girl would love to play games with them. They collect and collect and collect girls as much as they could but when they grew tired with one girl, they will just dump them and jump to another innocent-good-looking girl whom they could play with. They treat women as toys.

Guys like toys. They like games and plays. I've been in and out of relationships before. They are ass-holes. Because they never grow up, they are slow to mature and they f*ck at apologizing and understanding girls. But I have learned that game.

They also are intrigued with what girls think about them. And when they do, they try to avoid being wholesome and make some tactics. (I know those tactics you know.)

Some guys are just too insensitive. Like my boyfriend. Espie, my good friend would always tell me that that engineering guys are like that. (FYI, my boyfriend is a graduate of Electrical Engineering). But I think this is because he is just too preoccupied with things that is bothering him. He is sensitive at times and he just want me to directly speak up and tell him what I feel about him.

Some guys are just jerks. These guys are plays safe and tells sweet things to girls they like and when they sense that the girl is falling into their trap, they would just get the crap out of them and play with you. These are the two timers, playboys. Guys who are too aggressive and play sweet at first, then would hurt you eventually.

They love to touch and tease you. They love to come and go. They start something but girls end up finishing it.

I befriend guys. I love to befriend them actually. I learn a lot of things about them. They are of different types. The jerks and the lovers. The serious ones and the play timers. Some can give true love, some are capable of inflicting pain and hate. Lovers, jerks, serious, play-timers, love and hate. Guys.

They are hard to please and hard to love. Being in a 4 year relationship, (and other nonsense relationships with non sense jerks) I've learned my lessons about them. Love but never give everything. Like them and just enjoy that feeling. But remember to take a time and look at their weakness so you can enter easily and have a lasting relationship with them.

With me, I'm already immune with them. I just adjust and study them. They are my most precious specimen. I've been loving that same guy over and over again for 4 years because I've learn to play his game. A game that kept us loving each other and understanding each others flaws.

I have a good read here about girls hating things about guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment