Monday, December 20, 2010

I Want You Back

I am not perfect. I have my own flaws. I am clumsy and disoriented at times but I am still hoping for someone to understand those flaws and accept me for who I am.

I am a nobody. I am not as popular as those TV stars. I am not prepared to be the center of anyone's attention but I am ready to be accepted and be loved.

I am struggling hard to be with you. But you never tried to help me during the fall of sadness. I am doing things but I don't feel appreciated.

I do not intend to get all your attention, but you forget to tell me things you know I'd love to hear. I know you care about me but I still am not feeling it. I know you love me but please try to talk with me.

Sometimes, I feel like just an accessory. A wallpaper. An excess of your life. I love you but please be sensitive enough to know that I am hurting so bad.

I miss the old you. I miss the old us. *tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment