Monday, December 6, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

I still have the kid-heart of making Christmas wish list because believe it or not, I still want to remind Santa Claus that I have been a very good child for the past years. I still believe that Santa Claus will ride on his sleigh that will be pulled by his reindeers led by Rudolph.

Christmas is all about kids. And because I am still a kid-at-heart, I will still make my wish list. Hope Santa reads this and gives me something from the list that I have made.

1. Netbook/Laptop



2. Apple's Ipod (It can be an Ipod Touch or a Nano)



3. Book: The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo



4. A new Watch



5. An External Hard Drive



6. Dress(es)





7. a pair of Red Stilettos



8. Portable Broadband Internet



Woah! Many of them are electronic gadgets. Since when have I got the interest with gadgets and stuffs? Anyway, That's all I want for Christmas.

Love,

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment